We offer distance learning in order to serve those who have no access to native speakers in their home town as well as those who are too busy to commute.
The distance learning sessions are very engaging and particularly popular among teenagers who are natives of the digital age and view our language lessons as a type of fun game. Young professionals also enjoy them because they can study directly from their office in between meetings or before work. They feel real since you study with a real person in real time.
Some examples of what we offer:
- Russian, Mandarin and Arabic online one-on-one classes for children and adults. Want to have classes with high-quality language teachers but can’t find them in your town? Want to learn a specific Arabic dialect but can’t find the right person in your neighborhood or your city schools? We can help!
- English lessons with native speakers for those who live in non-English speaking countries (for children and adults). These are personalized and affordable lessons.
- Business English classes for young professionals who need customized lessons to cater to their strengths and weaknesses.
- English lessons for those who currently live in the U.S. but are not satisfied with the quality of lessons they have taken elsewhere
- Conversational practice for advanced students who want to preserve their foreign language or move on to the next level
- Distance learning for those who want to study a non-common language that is not offered anywhere else (Indonesian, Swahili, Tagalog, Ukrainian, and etc.)